|This custom built home with European flair is an animal lovers’ paradise. With a coveted Jeffco **A-2 zoning status**, this small farm and horse property allows for the best of both worlds: slow living ranch lifestyle with all the amenities of North Evergreen’s restaurants, stores and shopping. A small barn with an open, three stall loafing shed with generous overhang makes the perfect protective cover to keep your animals safe and dry. The attached, front entry tack room w/ sink serves as a clean up area and hay storage area. The barn is adjacent to the small grazing pasture lined with electro braid at the front of the lot for easy animal access. A custom chicken coop is surrounded by a stone patio ideal for beekeeping. An adjacent fenced enclosure is ideal for chickens to roam. The coop could become a potting shed. Jeffco zoning definitions in attachments to see the freedoms of A-2. The house was custom built with the homeowners Swiss roots in mind. The home is enveloped in pines and aspen trees. The forest provides both privacy and calming views from the wrap around porch and large picture windows throughout the house. The open concept floor plan welcomes you with gleaming, newly refinished solid white oak hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout. The home offers lavish room sizes that flow together with a timeless elegance. The large kitchen boasts a brand new stainless steel fridge & stove with an oversized island ideal for gatherings. A marble baker’s counter doubles for rolling out bread and buffet style serving. A stone wall for growing herbs is just outside the kitchen. Storage abounds w/ plentiful closets throughout. Four large bedrooms with new carpet sit on the second floor. The floor level contains a garage with an automatic garage door and openers. The main floor rooms are a rough finish with high ceilings and currently serve as storage and laundry, but could be finished out as an mother-in-law suite, new primary suite, or media room.|
Start of list of properties
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
This custom built home with European flair is an animal lovers’ paradise, boasting a coveted Jeffco A-2 zoning status that allows for both slow living ranch lifestyle and access to all the amenities of North Evergreen’s restaurants, stores, and shopping. Other features of the property include:
- Small barn with an open, three-stall loafing shed and generous overhang for animal safety and protection.
- Attached front entry tack room with a sink serving as a clean-up area and hay storage space.
- Small grazing pasture lined with electro braid for easy animal access, adjacent to the barn.
- Custom chicken coop with a stone patio surrounding it, perfect for beekeeping.
- Fenced enclosure for chickens to roam, which could also be repurposed as a potting shed.
- Forested lot with pine and aspen trees providing privacy and calming views from the wrap-around porch and large picture windows throughout the house.
- Open concept floor plan with newly refinished solid white oak hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout.
- Large kitchen with a brand new stainless steel fridge and stove, oversized island, and marble baker’s counter that doubles for rolling out bread and buffet-style serving.
- Stone wall outside the kitchen for growing herbs.
- Plentiful closets throughout the home for ample storage.
- Four large bedrooms with new carpet on the second floor.
- Garage on the floor level with an automatic garage door and openers.
- Rough-finished main floor rooms with high ceilings, currently serving as storage and laundry, but could be finished out as a mother-in-law suite, new primary suite, or media room.
Don’t forget to check the Jeffco zoning definitions in the attachments to fully understand the freedoms of A-2 zoning.