Start of list of properties
52 days on this site
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
- 6 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms, and a 3 car garage
- Craftsman style walkout ranch with city and mountain views
- Over $200K in post-construction upgrades
- Finished walkout basement with 9 ft ceilings (75% above ground)
- Extensive professional landscaping with concrete walkway and irrigated raised gardens
- Covered patios and upgraded extended lower deck (hot tub ready)
- Holiday light package and soffit outlets for easy decorating
- Spacious open floor plan with 9-10 ft ceilings and 8-foot doors on main level
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets and custom double-bypass barn doors for den/office and formal dining room
- Huge 5 piece primary bathroom suite with jetted tub and double shower with rain faucets
- Sprawling primary bedroom suite with double-sided gas fireplace and sitting area with mountain views
- Located on a private drive with panoramic views of the front range, backing up to city-owned open space
- Whole home water filtration system
- New roof (5/2022) with class 4 impact resistant shingles
- Newly painted exterior (5/2022) and newly reinforced cement fiber siding (5/2022)
- 3D virtual tour walkthrough available
This is a custom designed walkout ranch in the craftsman style, offering stunning unobstructed city and mountain views. It features 6 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms, and a 3 car garage. The home has over $200K in post-construction upgrades, including a finished walkout basement, professional landscaping, and a huge primary bathroom suite. The spacious open floor plan has 9-10 ft ceilings and 8-foot doors on the main level, and the primary bedroom suite has a double-sided gas fireplace and sitting area. The home is located on a private drive with panoramic views, and has a new roof, newly painted exterior, and reinforced cement fiber siding. The whole home water filtration system and 3D virtual tour walkthrough add to the home’s many desirable features.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.