21993 Crestmoor Road in Golden Colorado is a 4 bed 2 bath home that is 3,650′ Sq Finished on .55 acres.
This impressive home is located on a private cul-de-sac in the coveted Lookout Mountain Panorama Estates, featuring a wall of windows that capture sun and views. With an open-concept layout, exposed trusses, vaulted ceiling, and a stunning moss rock wall surrounding the fireplace, this home has charming character and good bones. The main level includes a secondary bedroom or office and the primary suite with a cozy gas fireplace and updated bathroom. The walk-out lower level is perfect for entertaining, with a huge recreation room, full bar with a kitchenette, office, and two more bedrooms. The half-acre lot is park-like, capturing mountain valley views and is steeped in sunshine with the option of RV parking. The roof was replaced in 2010, Jeffco use permit has been issued on the septic system, and Comcast high-speed internet is available in the neighborhood. With a short walk to the private neighborhood access to the Jeffco Open Space Apex Park Enchanted Forest trail, this property has much to offer in a neighborhood with multimillion-dollar homes and million-dollar views.
- Nestled on a gentle half-acre lot on a private cul-de-sac
- Entire wall of windows to capture sun and views
- Open-concept layout with exposed trusses, vaulted ceiling, and moss rock wall surrounding fireplace
- Main level includes secondary bedroom or office and primary suite with updated bathroom
- Walk-out lower level for entertaining with huge recreation room, full bar, office, and two more bedrooms
- Park-like lot with mountain valley views, steeped in sunshine, and option for RV parking
- Roof replaced in 2010 with Class 4, 50-year roof, Jeffco use permit issued on septic system
- Comcast high-speed internet available in the neighborhood
- Short walk to private neighborhood access to Jeffco Open Space Apex Park Enchanted Forest trail
- Amazing property in a neighborhood with multimillion-dollar homes and million-dollar views
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.