More about 28246 Meadowlark Drive..
Picturesque Luxury in Spring Ranch! Built in 1993 by well-known local builder David Williams, this refreshing mountain contemporary is as grand as it is welcoming. The stately port-cochere of stucco and stone leads to the elegant entryway, graced by glass-paned double-doors, a natural slate foyer with its grand arching stairway. The home feels fresh with brand new carpet, freshly refinished solid oak floors and lovely, neutral toned paint throughout. All rooms are flooded with natural light and the first impression is that of a fully custom sanctuary awaiting your personal touch. Upon entry to your right, the main floor primary suite features a fireplace, cozy sitting area and private deck. The ensuite bathroom is spacious with extra-large walk-in shower and closet and even offers occasional local wildlife viewing from the soaking tub! To your left of the gracious entry you’ll find a formal dining room with coffered ceiling, large arched windows, stone flooring and one, of many, gorgeous new light fixtures. Steps away, the kitchen is a chef’s delight with many new stainless appliances including double dishwashers, a wine cooler, and Kitchen Aid refrigerator. Elegant pendant lighting and a built-in Thermador grill round out the decidedly upscale kitchen area. Off the kitchen, a thoughtfully planned space works as a laundry and mudroom and features a second staircase to the upstairs, offering easy access from bedrooms to the kitchen. A casual dining nook, walk-in pantry and great room with wet bar complete the main floor. Upstairs is home to three generous bedrooms, two linked by a Jack-and-Jill bath and one with its own. The home’s basement has a convenient kitchenette, another bedroom and bathroom, and a recreational space big enough to host a crowd. Spring Ranch is a special place; its pine and aspen filled 5-acre parcels offer complete privacy just seconds from 1-70. This particular lot is exceptionally quiet and secluded, the ultimate mountain retreat!
28246 Meadowlark Drive in Golden Colorado is a 5 bed 5 bath home for sale that is 6,021′ Sq finished on 5.03 acres
Start of list of properties
52 days on this site
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
Picturesque Luxury at 28246 Meadowlark Drive:
- Built in 1993 by well-known local builder David Williams
- Stately port-cochere of stucco and stone leading to elegant entryway
- Glass-paned double-doors, natural slate foyer, grand arching stairway
- Fresh with brand new carpet, freshly refinished solid oak floors, and neutral toned paint
- All rooms flooded with natural light, fully custom sanctuary waiting for personal touch
- Main floor primary suite features fireplace, sitting area, private deck, and spacious ensuite bathroom with extra-large walk-in shower and closet
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling, large arched windows, stone flooring, and gorgeous new light fixture
- Chef’s delight kitchen with new stainless appliances, wine cooler, built-in Thermador grill, and elegant pendant lighting
- Thoughtfully planned laundry and mudroom, second staircase to upstairs
- Casual dining nook and great room with wet bar on main floor
- Upstairs with three generous bedrooms, two linked by Jack-and-Jill bath, one with its own
- Basement with convenient kitchenette, another bedroom, bathroom, and recreational space
- Spring Ranch offers complete privacy on 5-acre parcels, just seconds from 1-70
- This particular lot is exceptionally quiet and secluded, ultimate mountain retreat
The Picturesque Luxury in Spring Ranch is a grand and welcoming mountain contemporary home built in 1993 by a well-known local builder David Williams. The home features fresh new carpet, solid oak floors, and neutral paint. The main floor has a primary suite, formal dining room, chef’s delight kitchen, laundry and mudroom, casual dining nook, and great room. The upstairs has three bedrooms and a bathroom. The basement has a kitchenette, another bedroom, bathroom, and recreational space. The property is located in Spring Ranch, which offers complete privacy on 5-acre parcels, just seconds from 1-70, and this particular lot is exceptionally quiet and secluded.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.