Start of list of properties
275 days on this site
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
More about 33249 Woodland Drive, Evergreen, CO
- Remarkable Denver Foothills mountain estate in Evergreen, Colorado’s Soda Creek neighborhood
- Second home used 1-2 months a year, feels like a new home
- Tucked away on one of the largest lots in the neighborhood, less than 5 minutes to amenities
- Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom and versatile living spaces
- Artfully made furniture pieces, many made with exotic woods, available for new owners
- Surrounded by nature with wildlife sightings, private hiking and horse riding trails, and private stocked pond
- Easy access to multiple trails for mountain biking, hiking, and equestrian riding
- Minutes from Elk Meadow Open Space Park and multiple recreation areas
- 30 minutes to downtown Denver, 45 minutes to DIA, and 45-90 minutes to world-class skiing options
This remarkable mountain estate in Evergreen, Colorado’s Soda Creek neighborhood is a second home that has only been used 1-2 months a year, giving you the feeling of a new home. Tucked away on one of the largest lots in the neighborhood, it’s just a short 5-minute drive to groceries, shopping, and restaurants. Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom, and the home features versatile living spaces throughout. The artfully made furniture pieces, many made with exotic woods, are available to the new owners. Surrounded by nature with wild songbirds, elk, deer, foxes, black bears, and other wildlife, this private retreat also includes private hiking and horse riding trails, a private stocked pond, and easy access to multiple trails for mountain biking, hiking, and equestrian riding. This private retreat is just 30 minutes from downtown Denver, 45 minutes from DIA, and 45-90 minutes from world-class skiing options.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.