|“VIST OUR YouTube TOUR” And See An Unbelievable Transformation*From The 20th To The 21st Century, This Home Typifies How To Take A “Good Bones” Structure & Rebuild It Into A Stunning, Modernized, Yet Timeless, Work Of Art*With The Old Structure Gutted, 5 Additions Were Built From 2013 to 2015*The Finished Basement & Covered Deck Were Completed In 2019*Now With a New Exterior, New Interior & Modern Technology This Home Sits Proudly On One Of The Best, Treed 1.19 Acre Lots In Bow Mar With Views Of Downtown*Open The Custom. Cherry Front Door With Walnut Trim, Step Onto The Italian Tiled Entry And BE PREPARED TO BE AMAZED Not Only By The Floor To Ceiling, Wild Sea Granite Framing The See-Thru Fireplace, The Glass Guardrail System But Now You Are Also Seeing The Park-Like Backyard*Experience Indoor-Outdoor Living In One Step*With A Few More Steps, You Will Be In The Dining Rm Highlighted W/Art Niches, Up-Lighting & Built-In Cabinetry Which Gives Separation But Not Obstruction To Your View Of The GREAT Great Room * Wall Of Windows & Another See-Thru Fireplace Makes This Rm Ready For Family Time Or Entertaining* Either Activity Is Made Easy With The Gourmet Kitchen Two Steps Away. State Of The Art Stainless Dacor 48″ 6 Burner Gas Stove; Warming Drawer; Sub-Zero 42″ Refrigerator- Surrounded By Cygnus Granite & Taj Mahal Quartzite. All This Is Kept Bright By An Over-Sized Skylight*Going Through The Eating Nook To The Covered IPE Wood Deck Ready For An Outdoor Kitchen With Gas Line /Electrical & Wired For Speakers/TV. The Adjacent Patio Has A Gas Line For Future Fire Pit. Walking Across the Patio Enter The Spacious Primary Suite, So Private & Nestled In The Trees*The Walkout Basement Features A Guest Suite; 2nd Laundry; Office; Full & Half Baths; Theater Rm; Flex Area & Fantastic Family Rm with Wet Bar & Great Natural Light. There are 3 Additional Decks & 2 Patios Around The Home. Make Sure You See The 100 Acre Lake & Beach. Yes, BEACH. The Original(1960)Foundation Remains.|
5220 Longhorn in Bow Mar Colorado is a 6 bed 8 bath home that is 7,759′ Sq finished on 1.19 acres
Start of list of properties
306 days on this site
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
- The home underwent a stunning transformation from the 20th to the 21st century
- Five additions were built from 2013 to 2015, and the basement and covered deck were completed in 2019
- The home sits on a treed 1.19 acre lot in Bow Mar with views of downtown
- Features include a custom cherry front door, Italian tiled entry, floor-to-ceiling Wild Sea granite fireplace, indoor-outdoor living, dining room with art niches and built-in cabinetry, great room with a wall of windows and fireplace, gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, covered IPE wood deck, private primary suite, walkout basement with guest suite, office, theater room, and family room with a wet bar
- There are also three additional decks and two patios, and access to a 100-acre lake with a beach
This home has undergone an incredible transformation to become a modern and timeless work of art. Built with the old structure gutted and five additions made from 2013 to 2015, the home boasts an incredible indoor-outdoor living experience, beautiful finishes, and state-of-the-art appliances. The home is set on a treed 1.19-acre lot in Bow Mar with views of downtown, and features a custom cherry front door, Italian tiled entry, floor-to-ceiling Wild Sea granite fireplace, dining room with art niches and built-in cabinetry, great room with a wall of windows and fireplace, gourmet kitchen, covered IPE wood deck, private primary suite, and walkout basement with guest suite, office, theater room, and family room with a wet bar. In addition, there are three additional decks and two patios, and access to a 100-acre lake with a beach.