CREEKSIDE LIVING on nearly 2 acres, bordering over 520 acres of private, wooded land. Huge POLE BARN for storing RV, boat and outdoor toys * * EXTENSIVE UPDATES THROUGHOUT INCLUDING ROOF, WINDOWS AND MECHANICALS * * List of updates available upon request. * * Reflect next to the POND and watch the abundant wildlife, while enjoying the mountain views. Beautiful hardwoods on main floor, attractive primary bedroom with en-suite bathroom, private deck, sitting area, lofted sleeping and beautiful walk in closet. Lower level bedroom has PRIVATE ENTRANCE LEADING OUT TO THE CREEK. Double sided fireplace in open kitchen / dining / living, fireplace in the huge GREAT ROOM WITH FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS ENCOMPASSING THE MOUNTAIN, CREEK AND POND VIEWS * * Take a moment to breathe, this is mountain living * *
Start of list of properties
80 days on this site
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
60 Paiute Road Evergreen CO
Experience the tranquility of creekside living on a sprawling property of nearly 2 acres, which borders over 520 acres of private, wooded land. This property offers:
- A massive pole barn, perfect for storing your RV, boat, and outdoor toys.
- Extensive updates throughout the property, including the roof, windows, and mechanicals. A comprehensive list of updates is available upon request.
- A serene pond where you can reflect and observe the abundant wildlife, all while enjoying the stunning mountain views.
- Beautiful hardwood floors on the main floor.
- An attractive primary bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom, a private deck, a sitting area, a lofted sleeping area, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- A lower-level bedroom with a private entrance leading out to the creek.
- A double-sided fireplace in the open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area.
- A huge great room with a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer panoramic views of the mountains, creek, and pond.
Take a moment to breathe and immerse yourself in the beauty of mountain living.