We are a nature lover’s retreat in the lush hillsides of beautiful Evergreen, Colorado. Here, you can enjoy the fresh Rocky Mountain air, the soft murmur of Little Cub Creek, and our frequent special guests, the Elk and Deer that graze on our property.
We’re just a 10 minute walk from downtown Evergreen, Evergreen Lake, and the famous “Little Bear”.
Originally built on the site of the historic Van Cleve family estate in the 1920’s, each of our suites feature a private entrance, private en suite bath, and a private deck or patio. Most even offer a fireplace and all offer a full kitchen or kitchenette.
We are surrounded by trails for hiking or snowshoeing and are located just off the famous “Lariat Loop”. We’re less than an hour from the Denver International airport, 20 minutes from Golden Colorado, and a little over a half hour away from LoDo (Lower Downtown) in Denver.
We also offer a few great ways to save you money on your stay and packages that will help make that stay even more memorable.
Drop by and stay awhile. You may arrive as strangers, but you’ll leave as friends.
Related Real Estate and Community Posts:
- 33231 Meadow Mountain Road 33231 Meadow Mountain Road Easy to stay, play and work in this exceptionally comfortable and…
- 11537 Green Cir Conifer - Real Estate Agent Very… 11537 Green Cir Conifer, CO. Home for sale with amazing mountain views. ??
- Homes for Sale By Owner in Colorado What You Should Know A Realtor walks into a listing appointment on a home for sale by owner in…
- Types of home inspections for mountain real estate?
- Prepper Compounds and Houses for Sale Colorado… Prepper Compounds and survival bunkers for sale in Colorado. What to know before buying one.…
- 26448 Grateful Way, Kittredge, CO Wonderful home in Kittredge! Slate floors, carpet and wood floors in this clean well maintained…
Realtor and Community Blog
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.