What is a corporate relocation service? Do you do personal relocation as well?
Our corporate relocation services at Orson Hill Realty are like no other. Whether you have 1 employee to relocate or 100 our agents are here to make the relocating easy and seamless. Our specialists know the area and will make sure your employees are put in the right area for their commute and needs. Relocation specialists can help at every stage of a move, from selling your home to finding you a new home to moving and settling you in. OHR can handle every aspect of the move. Since we know it cost money every minute your employees spend worrying about and coordinating their move. Our services are but not limited to:
Our Relocation Service Agents
This is the part that our corporate clients just love. Most of the time our relo services are included in our our normal cost. If you are using us on the buy side as long as the listing agent’s buyer commission is at least 2.8% our relocation services will cost you nothing. If the buyer agent co op is less you may need to make up the difference. In the sell side we charge 3% on the list then you also pay the buyer co op for any agent that brings the buyer (a standard commission set up in most areas)
Relocating for Work or Whatever Reason Isn't Easy
Things to consider when relocating
Orson Hill Realty’s experienced professional real estate agents and relocation agents assists our clients with home sale and listing strategies, and buyers assistance negotiating expertise and providing guidance on all aspects of the home sale process. So if you are needing a buyer agent or listing agent we are here to assist you in your relocation. Our main goal is to maximize the home’s value and ensure an on-time and successful closing.
Orson Hill Realty Relocation services:
The best part of having Orson Hill Realty help you with your relocation needs is it is included in our normal real estate agent services. There are a few thing out there we might charge a low hourly rate but there aren’t many things we add an expense for. Let’s talk about relocating you today!
- Finding local service providers: Our brokerage is very tied into our community and we can set you up with any type of service or professional you will need for the move and for the rest of your time in the area. Whenever you move, you have to find new doctors, dentists, tax professionals, legal professionals, babysitters, and just about everything else. A relocation specialist will have vetted referrals for all these people and be able to connect you.
We have the best listing agents. We can list any home in Colorado. We specialize in luxury homes and horse properties but will work at any price point. We treat all clients the same. You get luxury service for any priced home. We sell your home fast and for the right price.
Our team of buyer agents for helping you find a home know the area. They are very experienced and know how to negotiate the best price for you based on the real estate market conditions. Sign up on our website for real time property alerts.
We Are High Tech
We are a high tech brokerage. We have multiple high traffic websites and market your home throughout the internet with digital marketing and on our websites. 90% of buyers find their home online. Our technology help our buyers and sellers call us to find out how!
- Selling your current home (if the current home is out of Colorado we will work within our vast network of other agents around the world and vet them to find the one that is the best fit): A relocation specialist will have a referral for a real estate agent to sell your home, even if you’ve already left the area.
- Finding a moving company (many people believe all moving companies are created equal. This is not the case. If a buyer finds the wrong moving company it can make the move hell): Relocation companies refer a lot of clients to movers, so they can often get you a better deal than you’d find on your own. Just a little extra service we provide so you can focus on your new job and getting settled in.
- Packing your things: Although we won’t help you move your flat screen and box it up we will find people that will. Professionals that will take care of your property like it was their own. Have any items that require special care in moving? Need someone to pack and ship your things to you? Relocation specialists can find you the right help.
- Finding a new home: This is obviously our specialty and where you find the greatest value of our relocation services. Whether you’re buying or renting, a specialist will put you in contact with a vetted real estate agent who is an expert in your area.
- Navigating closing on a house: Even if you’ve bought a home before, the closing process can be radically different in different parts of the country. Some states use a lawyer to close while others don’t. Colorado does not use lawyers. Our brokers are experts in Colorado real estate contracts. .
- Finding the right school or child care provider: Generally, finding the right school district goes hand-in-hand with finding you a new home, but if you have a child with specific or special needs.
- Shipping pets, especially internationally: Since our spokesman is a dog named Awesome, you can be sure your pet is as much a priority as you are. Getting pets across borders can be complicated. Your specialist can find someone who will make sure Fido and Grumpy are well taken care of on their journey.
- Shipping automobiles: They can help coordinate the process whether it’s cross-country or across the world
- Tours and orientation: Along with your real estate agent, a relocation specialist can arrange for you to take a tour of your new home or give you the lowdown on all the fun stuff to do in the area.
[…] Relocation Services […]