14418 W Ellsworth Place in Golden Colorado is a 5 bed 4 bath home that is 2,577′ Sq finished on .19 acres
Start of list of properties
45 days on this site
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
- English Farmhouse style home with modern twist
- Chef’s kitchen with white granite slabs, imported Italian handmade backsplash, top-grade stainless steel appliances, soft-close 42″ cabinets, and a breakfast bar
- Spacious formal dining room and home office with French doors
- Stunning powder room for guests
- Informal dining and living room with a working wood fireplace and hardwood floors
- Massive primary bedroom suite with custom sliding barn doors, 5 pc marbled and granite bath with soaking tub, and walk-in custom closet
- Three junior bedrooms and a junior bath with matching finishes
- Basement with two living areas, a legal bedroom, and 3/4 bath with no downgraded finishes
- Low E vinyl windows, ample storage, gas or electric laundry, and an epoxied garage and extra parking pad with gated carport
- Private yard with covered patio, 12×12 pergola, new fence, sprinklers, and landscaping
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac near Sixth Ave West Park, Kyffin Elementary, and Jeffco maintained pool in the neighborhood
- Minutes from Golden and the mountains, 15-20 minutes from downtown
- Voluntary HOA
This is an English Farmhouse-style home with a modern twist that boasts a spacious and functional chef’s kitchen, formal dining room, home office, and a stunning powder room. The home has a spacious and inviting informal dining and living room with a working fireplace. The upstairs features a massive primary bedroom suite with a luxurious bath and walk-in closet, as well as three junior bedrooms and a junior bath. The basement has two living areas, a legal bedroom, and a 3/4 bath with no downgraded finishes. The home also features a private yard with a covered patio, a 12×12 pergola, and landscaping. The home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near a park, elementary school, and pool, and is minutes from Golden and the mountains, and 15-20 minutes from downtown.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.