23200 Valley Creek Road in Golden Colorado is a 4 bed 5 bath home that is 4,057′ Sq Finished on 10.03 acres
Start of list of properties
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 – 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
- Private gated drive to an idyllic forested oasis surrounding the home
- Luminous layout with walnut flooring and fresh wall color
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace, serene aquarium, and ample natural light
- Open kitchen with Hergóm wood-burning stove, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, Viking appliances, and Subzero fridge
- Rustic dining room and cozy office with fireplace
- Primary suite with fireplace, spa-like bath with Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and driftwood pedestal sink
- Finished lower level with flexible living space and wet bar
- Spacious deck with outdoor kitchen and backyard escape
- Creek flowing through the property, waterfall, horse corral, barn, and 10-zone sprinkler system
- Located 2 minutes from I-70 for easy access to the mountains or downtown (20 minutes)
This Golden residence is a unique blend of seclusion and luxury. It is surrounded by a forested oasis that creates a seamless indoor-outdoor connection and is accessible through a private gated drive. The interior is bright and welcoming, with a luminous layout, walnut flooring, and fresh wall color. The living room is cozy, with a wood-burning fireplace, serene aquarium, and ample natural light. The open kitchen is complete with top-of-the-line appliances, cherry cabinets, and granite countertops. The property also features a rustic dining room, a cozy office with a fireplace, a primary suite with a spa-like bath, and a finished lower level with flexible living space. The backyard offers a spacious deck with an outdoor kitchen and escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The property also features a creek, waterfall, horse corral, barn, and a 10-zone sprinkler system. Located just 2 minutes from I-70, this remarkable home is perfect for those who want to be close to the mountains or downtown.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.